4700LN Series Lever Locks
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1
- UL-cUL: UL-cUL fire-rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: 4700LN Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, die-cast, zinc-plated, chromated
- Backset: 2-3/4″ standard
- Latchbolt: 1/2″ stainless steel throw standard
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: 4700LN adjustable from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″. 4700 adjustable from 1-3/4″ to 2″
- Fronts: 2-1/4″ x 1-1/8″ beveled standard; flat fronts available to order
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin not available.
- Reversibility: Non-handed
- Strikes: ANSI strike 4-7/8″ x 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ lip to center supplied standard. Optional T-strike available to order for 4700LN.
- Finishes: 4700LN available in 7 finishes, 4700 available in satin stainless steel (630) only.
- Warranty: 5-year mechanical
Yale 4700LN cylindrical locks are the ideal choice for a wide variety of commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required at an economical price. The4700LN series is certified to ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards and is UL fire-listed for all functions ensuring reliability and peace of mind.