7000 Series Architectural Exit Devices
- Sleek design with clean lines offers a modern look
- Available in a variety of architectural finishes to match any decor
- Available in rim, SquareBolt®, surface vertical rod and concealed vertical rod configurations
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- UL/cUL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3-hours unless otherwise noted
- Featuring unique Free Wheeling lever mechanism that allows the lever to rotate freely even when securely locked, increasing security and preventing vandalism
- Windstorm certified (refer to local codes).
- ISO 9001: Designed and manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Warranty: Mechanical devices are protected by a 5-year limited warranty. Electrical options and components have a 2-year limited warranty.
Yale 7000 Series Exit Devices deliver an unparalleled combination of durability, innovation and aesthetics. With ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification and a full range of mechanical and electromechanical functions and accessories, the 7000 Series can be easily integrated into existing security or fire alarm systems to ensure the safety of every opening. The simple, clean lines and variety of available finishes suit the modern decor of any commercial building.